Updated Hyperlink Feature in Conduct Interview Compatible with Windows 11:
- The Hyperlink feature allows a clickable hyperlink within question text for quick access to a specified web page.
- WinQuery 22 is now compatible with Windows 11® for this feature and uses the default web browser at each PC.
- Conduct Interview remains at the same question and the interviewing session time continues.
- Once the web portion is completed, the interviewer is returned to Conduct Interview to continue the survey in progress.
New Client Ready Questionnaire Report Settings:
- The Questionnaire report contains new options to create a client ready report.
- You can now choose to not show question numbers, branching and/or study logic when creating the report which makes a client friendly report containing question and answer text only.
- Any combination of these items may be used creating a report meeting the needs of your client.
New Project Notes Feature:
- Project Notes provide the ability to create project specific notes for future reference.
- These notes are created and accessed through Reports|Questionnaire.
- Include any item in the note such as sample preparation information or details about logic/programming set-up.
- These Project Notes are carried forward when the study is saved as a new study.
New VoIP Softphone Custom Dispositions:
- The softphone available with VoIP interviewing contains an expandable panel to directly disposition calls.
- You now have the ability to add custom dispositions to the VoIP disposition panel.
- This expands the dispositions beyond the included dialing results of no answer, busy, disconnect or fax/tone.
New Interviewer Controlled Audio Recording:
- WinQuery provides the ability to audio record surveys during interviewing.
- Now interviewers can be provided the option to control when to start and stop audio recording.
- This is useful for ad hoc recording to document respondents and/or question series.
- Previously audio recording was only engaged using recording commands pre-specified within the questionnaire.
Compatibility with SPSS Version 28:
- Data output using WinQuery 22 is compatible with SPSS version 28.
- No matter the data output method, whether Express Data Export and/or Write Data As to SPSS, your .SAV data will be saved in the newest format.