About WinCross Executive
WinCross Executive is an online tabulation, graphical and dashboard solution designed especially for market researchers and data analysts.
There are two editions of WinCross Executive:
- The Basic plan of WinCross Executive provides no-cost access to file sharing (My Drive), Quick Counts and Data features. This plan is available to WinCross Desktop users in their first year of purchase or if they are in the maintenance program.
- The Premium Edition of WinCross Executive provides access to the same features available in the Basic Edition as well as the ability to create Crosstabs, Charts, Reports and Dashboards. This edition also includes a feature that allows WinCross customers who are using the most current version of WinCross to export their WinCross job file to WinCross Executive.
Features of WinCross Executive include:
- Quick Counts is a quick and easy-to-use feature that can help you explore "what if" scenarios to determine whether your data supports further analysis. Your express tables can be filtered and/or weighted and reports can be saved as Excel reports.
- Crosstabs lets you select variables of interest and easily create crosstabs of various types, including standard, summary of means, summary of frequencies and multiple response.
- Charts are also built from variables of interest and easily added to reports or dashboards in varying types.
- Reports can be designed from crosstabs and charts and viewed in your Web browser or downloaded to MS Excel.
- Dashboards can be designed from crosstabs and charts using filters to change the data interactively.
- Data files, crosstabs, reports and dashboards can all be shared with Associates, making project collaboration a snap. Advanced users will appreciate the ability to combine rows with AND or OR, create net rows, edit logic, set mean values, etc. Comparison groups can be defined using an intuitive point-and-click interface and significance testing results will appear in the final report.
- Options will also be provided for the display of statistical rows and decimal place precision to be used for reported values.
WinCross Executive currently supports Edge, Internet Explorer 9 or higher, Chrome, Firefox and Safari.